
Emery Collegiate Instiute has been a learning institute for 47 years. Our moto is Enisus Caelum Inveniat meaning one who strives can reach the sky. The traditional colours of Emery are Red, Black, and White. At Emery there are alot of extra-curricular activities. We have sports, councils/commities and clubs that students can join that fits their likes. For example soccer, chess club, and the prom committee.

8 Comments:
I likethis website.It is very interesting.
hi
amazing website.easy to understand what the website is about. i think it interesting.
In my opinion, Emery C.I is the best high school in whole North York. There are new programs and activities in which students can paricipate in, new areas of learning to be explored, new relationships to be developed and new dreams to be realized. Emery C.I provides extra-curricular activities to the students, which boosts the confidence of students.
I think, Emery C.I provides opportunities for the students to participate in new areas. As the extra-curricular is concerned, it is really interesting, exciting and new for the students. There are many clubs, such as, Computer Club, chess club, Cyber science club, DECA club, Environmental club, Math club, Students against violence, Student Ambassadors and Veneture club.
As i know, that Emery C.I offers many clubs and extra-curricular activities for the students to reach high levels of achievement and to acquire the skills, knowledge, and values they need to become productive, responsible memer of a democratic society.
According to me, Emery C.I is a community that fosters life-long learning. By participating in programs like, extra-curricular activities, students could become confident, independent thinkers and will be aware of their strenghts and values. I think,students should not lose this chance to participate in extra-curricular activities.
I would like to be able to visit this website on a regular basis to find out what is happening and what is coming up in extra-curricular activities at the school. Can you post more photos?
I think that would help demonstrate to others how ALIVE our student body really is.
i do not like this website at all..it is so boring. There is nothing interesting. That is all i have to say.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home